- Participants of the National Digital Literacy Competition 2022 need to be registered by their schools on the Competition portal for the event. If a participant does not register and participates in the selection Round, he/she would not have his/her examination ID, hence, would be denied access.
- Participating schools should provide a valid email address and phone number at the time of registration. This will be verified using a one Time Password.
- Only registered students whose passport appears on the porta;l are eligible to participate, using any other student would lead to disqualification.
- Participants should not register more than once. Registering more than once using different email IDs and attempting the examination using different IDs will lead to disqualification.
Impersonation during examination is highly prohibited, if impersonation is detected by the system, the participant and the school would be disqualified.
- For the selection Round, participants should login to examination at least 5 minutes before the commencement. Joining late may result in the participant not being able to answer questions and gain points.
- The decision of the proctors and quizmasters will be final and binding. Participants can register a grievance with the proctor/quizmaster either during or after the event, but the final decision would be made by the quizmasters.
State, Regional and National Level
- These levels consist of multiple-choice questions. Participants will have 60 minutes to complete the test.
- Participants are advised to not attempt the level test more than once and only use their ID. Attempting the test more than once and trying to use unrecognized ID can lead to disqualification.
- Participants are advised to not open multiple tabs or switch between tabs during this selection round as this may slow the system and make it difficult for the participant to participate effectively.
- If a participant falls out of the platform during the test owing to legitimate reasons, such as power cut or internet connectivity issues, they are advised to re-login to the platform using the same ID.
Participants should submit their answers as soon as they finish answering. Tests will be submitted once the timer runs out and the participants will lose points on unanswered questions.
- Participants must ensure good internet connection.
- At the National level, participants who engage in disruptive behavior, such as distracting fellow participants, quizmasters or triggering fellow participants can be removed from the competition at the discretion of the quizmaster.